Anna, over at Cookie Madness tagged me for this meme. I thought it might be time to unveil a little more about me, other than dogs and wine, so here goes...
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Living the single life, dating, working at Mayo Clinic for my day job, learning to cook and drink wine in the evenings.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Planning a wedding and living the jobless life.
Five snacks you enjoy?
1. Paradise Bakery Chocolate Chip cookies!! (I enjoy these daily!)
2. Fiber One Bars- especially love the new caramel flavor.
3. A really good apple
4. Soy crisps (the 365 degree brand from Whole Foods.)
5. Pretzel bread
Five songs that you know all the lyrics to?
1. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
2. Hey Jealousy; Gin Blossoms
3. Anything by the Peacemakers
4. Love is All Around; Wet,Wet,Wet
5. Brown Eyed Girl; Van Morrison
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire billionaire
1. Buy a home in the Virgin Islands
2. Get daily massages
3. Open a wine shop
4. Donate to all the animal shelters I could find
5. Buy a plane to get to said home in the Virgin Islands
Five bad habits
1. Not getting enough sleep
2. Not letting people finish sentences
3. Leaving kitchen cabinet doors open
4. Worrying too much
5. Forgetting to return phone calls
Five things you like doing
1. Drinking wine and learning more about wine
2. Snorkeling in the tropics, followed by napping on the beach
4. Relaxing on the patio with Scott and Chase
5. Laying in bed and watching T.V.
Five things you would never wear again
1. My highschool jeans
2. The "Flashdance" off the shoulder T-shirt, and leg warmers
3. My danceline uniform
4. Tight shoes that cause blisters, etc
5. Diapers! :)
Five favorite toys
1. My new Garmin GPS watch
4. Good corkscrew
5. hoola hoop
Ok now I am tagging: