As you know if you’ve been reading my blog for any amount of time, I love wine. But, when I’m not drinking wine, you can usually find me sipping some tea. Green, herbal, yerba mate, green matcha, you name it, I have a wide assortment. In fact, there is a whole shelf in our walk in pantry devoted to teas. So when Celestial Seasonings offered to send me some of their wellness teas to review and pass on to one lucky reader, I was more than game. While I love many of their holiday teas, I had not tried any of their new line of “Wellness teas.” Here is more information from their website:
“Celestial Seasonings was founded in 1969 with the belief that our all-natural herbal teas foster everyday wellness as part of a balanced, healthy lifestyle. True to this original vision, our handcrafted Wellness Teas feature traditional ingredients used for centuries to naturally support the body’s defenses.
Consistently effective and always delicious, our Wellness Teas provide soothing relief and help you maintain a healthy balance every day.
This is what I received:
I love that I have a few of the Sleepytime teas. I am a person that goes in phases of insomnia and can’t wait to give these a shot to see if it helps me nod off.
Here’s what one lucky MommyRD reader will win:
- Three wellness teas to ease symptoms associated with the cold and flu including Sleepytime Extra, Echinacea Complete Care and Tummy Mint
- Two green teas to support a healthy immune system year round – Authentic Green Tea and Honey Lemon Ginseng Green Tea
- An awesome mug with a coaster
- Organic soothing lip balm
- A package of honey sticks
- A snugly (and I don’t use that word lightly) Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime bear
- A book called “Herbs for Health and Happiness,” by Celestial Seasonings founder Mo Siegel and Nancy Burke
You have a few chances to win:
1. Leave a comment telling me your favorite kind of tea
2. If you have a blog, mention this on your blog and link back to this entry.
3. Add MommyRD to your blog roll and leave a comment telling me that you did
The winner will be anounced Tuesday April 6.
I try my hand at a high raw vegan meal.